Embracing an ABUNDANCE MENTALITYIn this coaching package we figure out your money numbers and then learn a few simple tools that will cultivate the feeling of abundance in you.
It's the amount of faith you have and the amount of opportunity you are capable of seeing, not money, that determines your feeling of abundance and it's the feeling of abundance that will draw more abundance into your life.
Before anything changes you can feel 'abundant' and that feeling of abundance will lead to action, which will lead to change.
As a 'Certified Financial Recovery Counselor' I will work with you to make your dreams so real for you that they become your reality. Together we will take a financial goal and break it down into actionable steps, then match these steps with a money and an abundance mentality that will make it happen.
Why You Need a 6 Month ProgramMaking a lasting change in ones money behavior is rarely a simple process and usually involves a substantial commitment of time, effort, and emotion. You may have to try several different techniques, often through a process of trial-and-error, to achieve your goal. It's during this period that many people become discouraged and give up on their goal. That's why you need a coach who understands the stages of behavior change and the way to work through each stage so that you achieve your goal.
Some of the benefits you will also receive are:
- Clarity and understanding about your current financial situation.
- How to adopt an abundance mentality and a belief that you can be financially free.
- Discover the mental obstacles that are keeping you stuck and learn a technique to breakthrough them.
- Develop coping strategies to use when you face the temptation of falling back to your old behavior.
- Identify your triggers that lead to relaspe .
- Establish realistic goals for earning, spending and saving.
- Create monthly and annual plans that support reaching your goals.
- Identify beliefs and attitudes and transform how you relate to money.
- Overcome shame, guilt and overwhelm about finances.
- Identify underearning behaviors, set new goals, and earn your worth.
If you are ready to stop contemplating and start taking action then this is the program for you!